Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Quick hits

- Took my H1N1 (swine flu) shot on Monday...I didn't cry...

- Tiger Woods should suck it up and get divorced...supposedly Elin bought a house on an island off Sweden...I cannot see Tiger retiring from golf and living on some island halfway across the world...

- The Yankees need to resign Johnny Damon...Curtis Granderson does not f
it the mold as a leadoff hitter for the way the Yankees play...

- I am dressing as Santa this year for our afterschool programs...first time ever that I am donning the red coat...

- Whatever happened to Christian Okoye - the Nigerian Nightmare? (photo, right)...

- A couple more weeks and this fella turns 41-years-old...

- LeBron vs. Kobe on Christmas...then an NFL game that night...

- I love those ESPN 30 on 30 documentaries...The U was a great documentary...

- A few weeks ago Drew Brees was a lock for my MVP...now I am starting to look at Chris Johnson...hmmmm...

- I like the new format on NBC's Football Night in America...Dan Patrick does a solid job with Tony Dungy and Rodney Harrison...but Keith Olbermann has to go...he is so freaking annoying with his attempts of trying to be funny when doing the highlights...

- Is it me or do all vending machines now sell pop in a plastic bottle?...give me a can of pop anytime...

- I am jacked up for the New Mexico Bowl pitting Wyoming vs. Fresno State...honestly though, this is wear you find those under the radar players come the NFL Draft...

- Speaking of, how many days until the NFL Draft?...

1 comment:

GMoney said...

Jeter is the leadoff hitter. If Damon wants three years, don't let the door hit you on the way out.