Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Justin Boren - I hate your guts

As most know I have a strong allegiance to the Michigan Wolverines and New York Yankees...and for the most part, I do feel that I am objective the majority of the times...however, many friends, who are Ohio State and Cleveland Indians fans, do not agree...

In all honesty, there are few sports figures that I truly hate...a friend of mine would get on me about not liking Ohio State, but at the same time, she would player hate even more than me...the only team that I hate in college sports is Ohio State...I have no problem with Notre Dame, Michigan State, Texas, Penn State, USC, etc...

And in baseball, I dislike the Indians followed by the Boston Red Sox...otherwise, I have no problem with any other team...

This brings me to the Top 10 sports figures that I truly hate...there will be a strong slant toward Ohio State in this category...so if you are an Ohio State fan, please suck it up and read on or quit reading now...

1. Justin Boren, offensive lineman, Ohio State - I truly hate this kid...how the hell can he transfer from Michigan to Ohio State...I have no problem that he wanted to transfer from Michigan after Rich Rodriguez was hired...he could have transferred to any other college in this country, but he chose Ohio State...I know his hometown is close to Columbus, but he could have transferred to Cincinnati or even Purdue, which is not that far from his home...I never want to see any athlete get hurt, but this miserable bastard is the exception...he is truly a Judas...

2. Troy Smith, quarterback, Ohio State - this is one lucky dude...in 20 years when people look back of questionable Heisman Trophy winners, Smith will be on that list...he was fortunate that both Reggie Bush and Vince Young left early for the NFL...then during his Heisman season, Oklahoma's Adrian Peterson broke his collarbone...

3. Curt Schilling, retired pitcher, Boston/Arizona - this cocky asshole was the leader of the pitching staff in Arizona and Boston that beat the Yankees in the playoffs...he has that arrogant freaking sneer on his face...

4. Omar Vizquel, shortstop, Indians - he now plays for Texas, but when he was with the Indians he was another arrogant little prick...he was also a showboat in the field...

5. Craig Krenzel, quarterback, Ohio State - all we ever heard was how he was studying genetics while at Ohio State...the media made it sound like Krenzel was this brainiac who going to find a cure for cancer or AIDS...some brain - that is why he is selling real estate in Columbus...

6. Michael Vick, quarterback, Eagles - I don't think I need to explain this one...

7. Kenny Lofton, outfielder, many teams - I cringed when he wore the Yankees Pinstripes for one season...Lofton was another cocky player who never thought a strike should be called on him...

8. Brett Favre, quarterback, Vikings - Favre is an arrogant asshole...but the national media just loves Brett Favre...when the Packers drafted Aaron Rodgers, the national media made it seem like Favre was going to take Rodgers under his wing and help him out...during a preseason game that year Favre said that it was not his job to teach Rodgers...it seemed like he was ticked that the Packers drafted Rodgers...but of course, the media failed to follow-up on this...they did not want to ruin the pristine image of Favre...Fuck Brett Favre!!!...

9. Danny Ainge, guard, Celtics - like Vizquel, Ainge was one of those annoying players who got under an opponent's skin...so many times I wished Magic Johnson would have drilled Ainge in the groin...

10. Chris Spielman, linebacker, Ohio State/ESPN announcer - Spielman was a heckuva linebacker - I will not deny that...but after some of the comments that he has made about Michigan on his talk show in Columbus, ESPN should not allow him to announce a Michigan game...

1 comment:

GMoney said...

Your wish has been granted...Boren is currently hurt and is questionable for week one.